» Kapas – organic cotton project with families of Madurai
» Varanasi Weavers – a project with the weaving communities of Varanasi
» Tsunamika – a tsunami related project providing livelihood to fisherwomen
» Paruthi – India’s local organic brand to support India’s organic farming community
» Small Steps – compact bags as an alternative to plastic bags
The Clothing Lab
Welcome to The Clothing Lab sessions @Upasana- Taking fashion to a journey of creating true beauty. The Clothing Lab wants to initiate dialogue and create a community to provide a direction to come together and move towards conscious living. We believe inspiration is a sacred place and in sharing we grow. Conscious clothing takes us towards conscious living.
1. What is the mode of Learning?
2. Do I require any material for the course?
3. After Registration when does my course begin?
A. Once the batch is formed with minimum number of enrollment.
4. Do I need to be from a specific background for the course?
5. Is there any age criteria?
6. Who is this course for?
A. Everyone who wears clothes